Our team of embedded software engineers at Bintec specializes in development of embedded software systems for commercial and industrial products. Our experiences range from small controller boards and interfaces through user interface systems to complex embedded Linux or real-time operating system solutions for advanced signal processing.
Main areas of expertise
- Network communication protocols (TCP/IP, WiFi, USB, Bluetooth)
- Industrial communication protocols (ZigBee, RS-232/422/485, CAN, MODBUS, LON, ...)
- Touch screen controls (Graphical UI design)
- Real-time signal analysis and processing (DSP, FPGA)
- Data acquisition, processing and presentation
- Industrial controls (sensing, motor controls, robotics)
... there's more!
Our typical projects include the elements of electronic engineering, embedded software, web applications and mechanical design with 3D modelling. Usually we deliver projects end-to-end but we can also work with your in-house teams to help you in specific areas only.
The only bad question is the one never asked!
Send us a brief description of your project for a free, same-day response: