Our hardware engineering team has many years of experiences designing and developing production ready, state of the art hardware systems. Our in-house synergy between embedded software and hardware engineering ensures highest possible level of integration and optimization. In addition, our engineers will tailor your solution to the production needs, taking into account the projected volumes and target unit costs.
Main areas of expertise
- Digital/SoC boards using wide range of processors (Atmel, ARM, Microchip, etc.)
- Digital signal processing (DSP, FPGA)
- Industry standard and custom interfaces (Ethernet, RS-485, USB, CAN, MODBUS, LON, etc.)
- Wireless communications (ZigBee, Bluetooth, WiFi, etc.)
- Analog circuits (signal processing, data acquisition systems)
- Displays, UI interfaces
- Industrial controls (sensing, motor controls, robotics)
- Multi-layer circuit board design, flexible circuits
... there's more!
Our typical projects include the elements of electronic engineering, embedded software, web applications and mechanical design with 3D modelling. Usually we deliver projects end-to-end but we can also work with your in-house teams to help you in specific areas only.
The only bad question is the one never asked!
Send us a brief description of your project for a free, same-day response: